The site survives in part because of advertisements from and for this community, so thank you in advance for your support!
What’s open? Glad you asked!
Among the options we have available:
- Weeklong premium placement (that’s the top of the ad column) starting at $300.
- Placement in the Books on Sale newsletter and roundup page
- Desktop and mobile advertisement for week-long and month-long bookings starting at $80
- For-every-budget spots that start at $50.
Email me with your budget target and I can craft you a proposal.
Why advertise with us?
Well, if you’re here already, you know that you and many thousands of other like-minded, romance-reading and things-knowing people hang out here daily.
When you book with us, you’re dealing with me personally (hi!). I manage the ad server and have deliberately worked to ensure that the ads presented to the community here are of interest to the community here.
And if you want some nifty stats that correspond with our availability as listed above:
- Our podcast just crossed 1.6mm (that’s million, holy smokes) downloads
- Our traffic increases month to month
- The site page views top 430,000 each calendar month
- Visitors spend at least three minutes, often more, on average – y’all like hanging out (And I’m so glad you’re here!)
Advertising support keeps the site going. It’s that simple.
What are the most popular options?
One of the most popular options is the $50 space. If you’re looking for advertisement options and promotional opportunities on a budget, the $50 For Every Budget Space might be an ideal fit for you.
The For Every Budget Ads display on long pages, such as:
- The main page of the site, which is the most popular page, btw
- Longer length posts
- Longer length reviews
- Individual podcast entries
- And archive pages such as our Reviews By Grade page (also a very popular page!)
How do I reserve an ad?
You can email me to enquire at sarahATsmartbitchestrashybooksDOTTcom, or you can use this handy form to submit your For Every Budget ad and payment.
Again, if you’ve got something you would like to promote, email me. I’m happy to work with your budget, and, as I said, you deal with me personally when you do business with the site.
As always, thanks for being here and for being part of Smart Bitches.