I know many readers of the site view the sidebar as a sort of digital bookstore table, and use it to discover new reads and new authors. We have week-long options, four-week options, and more. And we can work with your time frame and budget, so don’t be afraid to email me and ask.
If you’re looking for advertisement options and promotional opportunities on a budget, I want to make sure you know about our $50 For Every Budget Space. It’s very popular – for good reason!
The For Every Budget Ads display on long pages, such as:
- The main page of the site, which is the most popular page, btw
- Longer length posts
- Longer length reviews
- Individual podcast entries
- And archive pages such as our Reviews By Grade page (also a very popular page!)
They appear below our regular ad offerings in no particular order.
- Four weeks of desktop platform advertisement
- Book cover-size space (400×600 pixels)
- Flexible start dates
- Weekly report of impressions and clickthroughs via email
All For Every Budget Ads each month share this space, so if there are more ads than there are spaces, they will alternate at random, and the server balances the impressions across all advertisers evenly.
How much are they?
The cost is $50 for one month.
What do advertisers have to say about them? Got references?
I sure do. You don’t just have to take my word for it. (I’m so excited to have these, I’m sharing them again.)
Kimberley Ash was so happy with her advertisement booking, she emailed me a thank-you note after her ad run:
Danielle Barclay of Barclay Publicity recommends us, too:
I coordinate nearly a dozen advertising campaigns every month so when looking for value and key placement I turn to to Smart Bitches, Trashy Books. Their authority, knowledge, and position within the women’s fiction community has cemented their reputation as an top influencer.
Not to mention they are one of the only vendors I know of that backs their shiz with realtime analytics and reporting. I recommend them with absolute confidence to my clients.
Thank you, y’all!
How do I reserve one?
You can email me about it, or you can use this handy form to submit your ad and payment.
A few important notes:
- We accept GIF and JPG files. We cannot accept Flash.
- We can help you with design if you need – just email to ask about our rates!
- We reserve the right to refuse advertisement due to content or the No Fug Clause®, and if refused you will be refunded within 30 days of your submission.
- Ads do not have to be about books or author promotion, or even for products. If you feel like trumpeting how much you like wearing dryer-fresh pantaloons on your head, feel free.
- We’d welcome that, actually. Pantaloons for all!
If you’re looking to reach your audience via our newsletter, we have newsletter options as well.
Why advertise with us?
Well, if you’re here already, you know that you and many thousands of other like-minded, romance-reading and things-knowing people hang out here daily.
In fact, here some stats:
- In the last 30 days, SBTB has received over 526,000 page views from over 215,000 visitors.
- Our traffic is up over 24% from last year – so our community continues to grow. (Hi, everybody! Thank you for hanging out with us!)
If you’d like a custom proposal within a specific budget, I’m always happy to work with you – just email me! When you book with us, you’re dealing with me personally (hi!). I manage the ad server and can help you with proposals, budget targets, design services, and more.
And, as always, thanks for being here and for being part of Smart Bitches.
Powered by WPeMatico